If you are new to Joy Jewelry, please fill out our New Account Application Form to get started. Joy Jewelry is Premium Custom Jewelry Wholesaler and all customers are required to fill in their Employer Identification Number (EIN).
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
All new customers have the choice to set up with COD (Collect On Delivery) or PREPAYMENT terms. (credit card authorization is required for prepayment terms.)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please be sure to have your prices quoted when placing your order.
1. No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from customer service.
2. Returns must be in the original packaging, without damage as determined by Joy Jewelry Inc.’s discretion.
3. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date with a 10% restocking fee. Merchandise that is received 31-60 days from the date of the invoice will incur a 25% restocking fee. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED AFTER 60DAYS.
4. Customer is responsible for the shipping charges incurred on all returns.
1. All damaged merchandise must be reported within 15 days of the receipt (Carriers will not honor claims made after 15days).
2. RECEIVED VIA UPS or FedEx: When the merchandise is discovered to have incurred damaged after initially opening, please call us immediately to report the damages. DO NOT RETURN THE MERCHANDISE YOURSELF. Keep the original box and on all packing materials.
1. All in-stock merchandise is subject to prior sales. Availability is not guaranteed.
2. If the merchandise is out of stock it will be placed on back ordered, unless otherwise requested.
3. Separate shipping charges will be billed with each shipment.
For all other questions and inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org